A to Z->
QUININE SULFATE USP 500g
Your Price: $890.00
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Guai Support (GG)
Shipping & Returns
Guaifenesin Capsules 300mg 200/pk
Guaifenesin USP(oral) Pure Powder
(gwye FEN e sin)
no additives, flavors or other binders or fillers are added to this product.
What is the most important information I should know about guaifenesin?
• Drink plenty of extra fluids while you are taking this medication. Extra fluids may help to relieve chest congestion.
What is guaifenesin?
• Guaifenesin is an expectorant. Guaifenesin loosens phlegm and increases the lubrication of your lungs allowing for a productive cough and decreased chest congestion.
• Guaifenesin is used to reduce chest congestion caused by the common cold, infections, or allergies.
• Guaifenesin may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking guaifenesin?
• Talk to your doctor before taking guaifenesin if you have other medical conditions or if you take other medicines.
• Guaifenesin is in the FDA pregnancy category C. This means that it is not known whether guaifenesin will harm an unborn baby. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
• It is also not known whether guaifenesin passes into breast milk. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
• Guaifenesin has not been approved by the FDA for use by children younger than 2 years of age.
How should I take guaifenesin?
• Take guaifenesin exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
• Take each dose with a full glass of water. Drink plenty of extra fluids while you are taking this medication. Extra fluids may help to relieve chest congestion.
• Take guaifenesin with food if it upsets your stomach.
• Do not crush or chew the tablets. Swallow them whole or break them in half where they are scored to make them easier to swallow.
• The capsules may be swallowed whole, or they may be opened and the contents sprinkled on soft food such as pudding or applesauce then swallowed whole without crushing or chewing.
• To ensure that you get a correct dose, measure the liquid form of guaifenesin with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not with a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist where you can get one.
• Store guaifenesin at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
What happens if I miss a dose?
• Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
What happens if I overdose?
• An overdose of guaifenesin is unlikely to occur. If you do suspect an overdose, call an emergency room or poison control center near you.
What should I avoid while taking guaifenesin?
• Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Guaifenesin may cause dizziness. If you experience dizziness, avoid these activities.
What are the possible side effects of guaifenesin?
• No serious side effects are expected from guaifenesin therapy. Stop taking guaifenesin and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives).
• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take guaifenesin and talk to your doctor if you experience
· dizziness or headache,
· a rash, or
· nausea, vomiting, or stomach upset.
• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What other drugs will affect guaifenesin ?
• There are no known interactions between guaifenesin and other medicines, although the possibility exists. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
Where can I get more information?
• Your pharmacist has additional information about guaifenesin written for health professionals that you may read.
keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children
, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Fludan Fine Chemicals Inc. is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 October, 2004.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Capsule #0-Clear 1000 pk
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000g
Guaifenesin Capsules 300mg 500/pk
Capsule Packer & Tamper for #0 (300mg)
Guaifenesin Capsules 600mg 500/pk
Tryptophan (L) USP 50 g
Notify me of updates to
Guaifenesin Capsules 300mg 200/pk
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Wendy s Web Site
FibroNorth FM Information
Write a review on this product!
Friday 24 May, 2013
3430315 requests since Saturday 18 September, 2004
Copyright © 1998
Fludan Fine Chemicals Inc.